Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've finally gotten back into the swing of things

I've ellipticized for fifteen minutes the past two days and I made it back to BodyPump tonight (without getting sick again!). It's been so tough, but I'm glad I persevered. I think by the end of next week I should be back to where I was before I got sick. And the bonus from all this is that I'm excited about working out again. Okay, maybe "excited" is too strong a word, but I have a more positive attitude towards it at least.

2 comments:

Karrie said...

Glad to hear you made it through Bodypump tonight! And I hope you aren't too sore to go again on Saturday with us. And I am really glad to hear that you are excited to be working out, because I am in need of some extra motivation right now.

Unknown said...

way to go! I'm trying to be motivated too, I even made Karrie stay at the gym tonight, when I usually agree to leave early in an instant. Hope to see you Saturday!